Oil or resin harvested form cannabis and marijuana is one of the most potent substances you can get from the plant. Cannabis oil contains concentrated amounts of the active compounds you would find in cannabis particularly THC which makes it a great recreational product to use. One of the most popular forms of cannabis and marijuana oil is butane honey oil (BHO). The production of butane honey oil involves using a BHO Extractor. Inside the extractor are the cannabis buds which are mixed with butane which strips the oil and resin from them.
One of the best things about BHO which has played a part in how popular it is, is the fact that you can purchase your own BHO Extractor and produce your own BHO at home. Other than your BHO extractor, you are going to need some liquid butane, obviously some cannabis buds and a few other items that you can easily find in your own home. Producing butane honey oil for your own supply can be quite fun and the process is fairly simple but it is important that you exert caution in doing so.
It may take a little trial and error before you will be able to come up with some BHO that you think is of good quality. To help you out, we are going to share some things that you should keep in mind in order for you to create good BHO and make things a lot more convenient in the long run.
- Use the right kind of butane – Remember that when you extract BHO you are going to be mixing the butane with your cannabis so you are going to want to make sure that you use good quality butane. Avoid camping butane as it can have undesirable additives you don’t want in your BHO.
- Coffee filters make great BHO filters – If you don’t have some filter to use in your BHO extractor, you can just make use of coffee filters or even a fine cloth put into the tube of your extractor. Both will work just find in filtering the mixture.
- Use isopropyl alcohol for easier cleaning – Cleaning out your BHO extractor can be quite a challenge especially considering that the residue inside can become hard to remove. To make things a lot easier for you, wash the inside with some isopropyl alcohol which will loosen the build up and remove the smallest of flecks.
- Let the mixture sit first after boiling – After you are done boiling the mixture to remove the liquid butane and separate it from the oil, you will want to let it sit somewhere warm and let it air dry for a couple of hours. This will allow the smallest butane remaining to evaporate leaving you with just the BHO.
- Ensure good storage and cleaning – When you are done using your BHO Extractor, make sure you thoroughly clean it out store it somewhere cool and dry. This will maintain your extractor so that you will still be able to make good BHO.
The introduction of marijuana into the medicinal world has proven to be quite beneficial with many people turning to it as an alternative form of medicine. The substance is outlawed in several countries with it labeled as an “illegal drug”. But there are countries that have legalized marijuana usage for its medicinal properties and some even include recreational use. It is in these places that the marijuana industry thrives. Many states in the US have legalized marijuana with marijuana businesses popping up like Arizona Dispensaries.
marijuana in different forms
Marijuana dispensaries are the main distributor of marijuana products for people who want to get their hands on some. With a high demand for marijuana, dispensaries strive to take advantage aiming to serve users with the best marijuana. The marijuana industry has seen the development of many businesses wanting to take part in the rush and with more and more dispensaries out there popping up one can wonder where one should purchase marijuana from. Well today we are going to help you and teach you how you can choose the right marijuana dispensary to purchase from.
1.) Research on dispensaries near you – First off, you will want to go online and see if there are any dispensaries in your area (that is if marijuana has been legalized in your state). If you live in the state of Arizona, you may find a number of Arizona Dispensaries that are bound to be nearby. Once you have found a few list them down so that you can narrow down your choices later on.
2.) Find out more about the dispensary – You will want to look into the dispensaries that you have listed earlier and see if they are a reputable establishment. You will want to make sure that that dispensary follows the rules and regulations of the government in order to make sure that the production and distribution of their products is properly monitored. If your list includes a dispensary that doesn’t pass the standard, you might as well cross it off.
3.) Look into the products they sell – If you are going to be purchasing marijuana you should have already identified the type of marijuana or product that you will be using. Look into each dispensary the kinds of products and marijuana strains that they sell and see if you will be able to find the kind of stuff that you are looking for.
4.) Read the reviews – The best way to see the kind of experience a marijuana dispensary offers is to look at the reviews of past customers. This will give you an idea of not only the quality of marijuana that that particular dispensary sells but also the kind of customer service that they have. With something as varied and as confusing as marijuana, having a person with the proper knowledge to help you can be a great help.
So by now you should be able to have narrowed down your list and know which marijuana dispensaries are a good place to buy marijuana from. In Phoenix, you will be able to find several quality Phoenix Dispensaries that can cater to your marijuana needs.