If you are trying to decide whether or not you want to try recreational marijuana or medicinal marijuana, then you need to determine the pros and cons for each one. Medical marijuana has been legalized in quite a few states over the past decade and is on the rise for legalization in many other states. Recreational marijuana has just started its rise in legalization and can only be found in those states that have already legalized it. If you are wondering if you need to get your medical marijuana card or if you want to just purchase recreational marijuana, then you will need to consider both options. Listed here are the pros and cons for recreational marijuana:
Here are the pros for recreational weed:
- You don’t need a special card or doctor’s approval. One of the pros for choosing to use recreational weed is that you can do it without getting a doctor’s approval. You can find many different options for recreational marijuana but if you want to get medicinal marijuana, then you need to get a doctor’s card and medical marijuana card in order to use it legally.
- You can find it just about anywhere in a state that has approved its use. Another benefit for recreational marijuana that once your state has legalized it, then you will start to find it just about everywhere. This is wonderful as you no longer have to drive to scary parts of town in order to find the marijuana that you desire. Rather, you can simply find it at your local dispensary!
- You can still get just as ‘high’. There is generally just as much and usually more THC in recreational marijuana. So, if you are purchasing it for the CBD content, then you will want to inquire about the amount inside or consider getting medicinal marijuana. If you are purchasing it for the high then you can get that with recreational marijuana!
- There are several ways to ingest it. You can smoke it, eat it, drink it, and rub it all over your body nowadays.
Here are the cons for recreational weed:
- It has less CBD usually than medicinal weed.
- You may not get the same strength/benefits when using recreational weed. You may not get the same health benefits when using recreational marijuana has the CBD content is lower.
- You can only get it in states that have legalized recreational marijuana. Of course, you can’t find recreational weed in any state that has not yet legalized it.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons that come along with the use of recreational marijuana. If you want to find out more about recreational marijuana, then you will want to find the right dispensary that you can help you find the right products that you are looking for! You can start by seeking out the experts over at Denver Dispensary. They are the leading experts in recreational and medicinal marijuana and can help you figure out which type is best for you.